Monday, June 7, 2010

HEY EVERYONE IN TS3!!!! BAO BAO here to say something..
can post prayer request rite?
while i got something for the group to pray for me!
My driving test is on the 17 June 2010. Pls Pls Pls pray for me that i will pass the test, becos i cant imagine myself retaking the test. It costs me my time and my money and I wan to believe other people can do it, i also can do it! Pray that i can remember all the things learnt in the lessons, becos i find that what the instructor said i the next second can forgot and make mistakes. =.= so pray for God's blessing and protection and a good tester that will allow me to pass. Meanwhile i still have around 4 lessons to go, help me to absorb all the necessary information for me to pass.
pls Pls PLs PLS pray for me..Thanx everyone!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment