Thursday, October 28, 2010

Great Big THANKS!

Hope those who were there yesterday at Cheesiang's mini birthday celebration had a blast! It might be a really simple celebration for her but I felt that it touches her a lot and she reply my message saying thanks to everyone in the group!!

"I really want to say thanks to the group! You guys made such a norm day wonderful. I'm really touched by all the cards. It really touched me. Now, i truly feel blessed and encouraged."

Really want to affirm and thanks everyone for taking the time out to write affirmation for her. Without those affirmation, the cg card won't be complete too. I believe that by encouraging someone it doesn't have to be just on the person's birthday. We can always encourage one another every other day just to bless them! :)

May God bless your week ahead!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment